website setup for you
domain name & hosting
- 1 x .com or .com.au domain name included (or you can BYO domain name)
- 1 x year of hosting with Site Ground
- 30 days of backups
- Monthly security Audit
pages and menu
- Work with me
- Blog – will automatically display blog posts
Note: Page content will NOT be installed for you.
- WordPress website installed
- Point your domain name servers to your new website (some techy stuff if required)
- Beaver Builder theme installed and configured (to make your site look pretty) – includes theme licence costs
- Beaver Builder Plugin – WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) page builder installed
- Security Plugin
- Backup Plugin
- Your Colours setup in the theme
- Your logo uploaded. Note: You DON’T NEED to have a logo.
- Site menu linked to your 5 pages
- Selection of Fonts to choose from
- Contact form created and installed on contact page
- Mail Chimp opt-in form installed. You will need to create the form in Mail Chimp but the online course gives you videos on how to do this.
- Documentation with details of setup personalised for you (How to access WordPress, Hosting details)
- Pre-Built page templates to choose from
online training course
1. Creating the foundations of your website
- Anatomy of a WordPress website
- Selecting Google Fonts
- Setting up your Email
2. The purpose of your website – list building (with Mail Chimp)
- Opening mail chimp
- Getting to know Mail Chimp
- Setting up a list
- Planning your content (digital strategy)
- Writing your website content
4. How to edit your site (using Beaver Builder)
- Logging into the admin section of your site
- Customise Design
- Add/edit Images
- Add/edit Pages
- Add/edit BLOG Post
- Add/edit Videos
- Add/edit Menus
- Add/edit Google Fonts
- Add/edit Widgets
- Add/edit Users
- Add/edit Favicon
5. Some really important boring stuff
- Maintenance & keeping your website healthy
6. Next Steps, what you need to know
- Search Engine Optimisation basics
- Google Analytics
- Landing Pages
- Where to find help if I get stuck?
- Final review
all of the help you need
- 1 x hour one on one support via Skype
- Private Facebook Group
- Group calls if required
+ hosting $180 per year
(payment plans available)
let's get you online
STEP 1: Book below using PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account)
(contact me if you need an alternative payment option)
STEP 2: You will be taken to a page to download a Client Intake form. Complete this form and email it to me, instructions are on the form.
You get access to the course to start setting up your email marketing and writing your content.
Your website will be live within 3 weeks and ready for you to put your content.
Let's get you online
watch a demo
who am i?
Bachelor of I.T (2005)
13 years building websites
10 years experience as an Analyst/Programmer and I.T Business Analyst
for large companies such as Suncorp, Telstra, Roamfree,
GotTalk, FirstMac, and Village Roadshow.
My "WHY" is to connect people to quality solutions.